Over at http://www.sharepoint-training-videos.com they have created a SharePoint End User FAQ which is very helpfull for the first timers of MOSS 07 and more experienced users.
Direct Link to FAQ: http://www.sharepoint-training-videos.com/SharePoint_EndUser_FAQ_Guide.html
Topics covered in the FAQ are:
- How can I upload multiple documents into a document library?
- How can I save a document directly into SharePoint Library?
- How can I check-in & check-out a document?
- How can I view an old version of a document?
- How do I change a view?
- How do I change the properties on a document or item in a list?
- How do I filter a list or a set of documents?
- How do I sort a list or a set of documents?
- How do I setup alerts on a document?
- How do I sent a documents to others?
- How do I attach a document in email directly from a document library?
- How do I move files between folders, document libraries or sites?
- How do I search on documents?
- How do I navigate around SharePoint?
- How do I hide a file in SharePoint?
- How do I search on the properties of a file?
- How do I create a shortcut to a SharePoint document library on my desktop?
The site also has educational videos that are very usefull for End Users and Administrators.